Whiddle My Middle
- Front plank: 1 minute
- Side plank: 15 seconds on each side (getting easier!)
- Torso twists: 10 on each side
- Plank ups: Only did 3 and only the arm part. This was killer!
- Boat pose: 30 seconds
- Bicycle crunches: 2 sets of 30 reps
- Side plank w/ twists: too hard right now
Workout– 9.31 miles on stationary bike, 30 minutes
I felt really accomplished getting in a good sweaty workout on the bike. It was good on my knees, but I know I might need to see a doctor before I start training again.
And how exciting is this? I won Healthy Ashley’s Bondi Band giveaway! I was able to choose three, so I chose:
and Pacer (which actually has more meaning to me than you think, and you’ll find out why later)
I’ve been feeling so bloated and puffy. I look at myself in the mirror these days and immediately start thinking I’ve gained back the 25 pounds I lost. I feel like I look the same as I did when I was 200+ pounds. I need to stop this thinking!
But good news is…. I’m getting my hair did tomorrow!!! What makes you feel better when you’re feeling chubby?