When I’m having an “off” day, which has been happening very frequently lately, I turn to my “happy things” These things get me through the day and make me feel not so bad.
1. A YouTube marathon of my favorite funny videos
The Big Bang Theory makes me laugh until my sides hurt. Jeff calls me “The Big Bang Theory’s biggest fan who has never watched an episode”, which isn’t entirely true. I’ve seen one whole show, but I’ve seen a lot of YouTube videos. These are my favorites…
And I love me some bloopers, especially if they involve Criminal Minds.
2. I always feel better if I spend some time on my wonderful sectional! Cuddling up with my favorite blanket, my laptop, and my DVR is my favorite way to spend my evening (on days I’m not at the gym!)
3. I’m sure you’ve all seen my favorite hoodie all over this blog. I didn’t go to OU, but one of my very best friends did. This hoodie is SUPER comfy, and I’ve been told I look good in pink.
4. To get through some stressful days at work, I turn on the Spa Radio channel on Pandora.
5. And to end the day, I spray some Lavender pillow mist on my bed so I can sleep better. I love the scent!
So those are my “happy things”. What are yours?