I think this may actually be my first “dating” post. I mean, my blog is named Run, Eat, DATE, Sleep. So, today’s Five for Friday features some dating tips for the fellas from yours truly. These tips all come from experience.
1. If you take me out on an 11-hour date, you should at least just once ask me if I’m hungry. When I make hints as we go by Panera Bread like “mmmm… that bread smells yummy”, that’s my hint that I’m starving. This is a true story. Dude took me to DC for the day. We left at 9am and didn’t get back until 8pm, and he not even once asked if I wanted to stop and get lunch or dinner. But get this.. he brought snacks! For himself. He never offered to share. Once I left his house that evening, I sped on over to Panera Bread, picked whatever they had pictured on the menu as the feature, and inhaled that sucker.
2. Don’t bite my face. This should be an obvious no-no, but it has happened.
3. Own more than one towel… please. If I need to take a shower at your place, your one towel better be clean. I once had to dry off with my own tshirt.
4. If you own the biggest truck you could ever find, do not throw a temper tantrum while filling it up at the gas tank. I’m talking whining, kicking, flailing his arms about. It is YOUR fault you bought a monster truck while gas prices were over $4/gallon. People were staring. Embarrassing!
5. Do not text me pictures of your junk. The picture and your number will be deleted. Enough said.