I really should just say this was a week not on SparkPeople instead of saying it was Week Two. I knew going in to this week that it would be difficult to stay focused, track, and get in the workouts. There’s a lot going on in my little world right now, and you’ll find out soon what it is. There were lots of dinners out this week, and I’m happy to say that I made semi-healthy, inexpensive decisions. If I wasn’t doing SparkPeople, I would have chosen foods that would have made me even more guilty.
These were my goals this week:
1. Drink at least 64 ounces of water every day- I’m pretty sure I did this without even realizing it. #win
2. Continue blogging at least once a day- I blogged 6 out of 7 days… #almostwin
3. Cardio 3 times this week. I have a lot going on, so I won’t be able to squeeze in too much.- I did get in 2 cardio workouts. Swim lessons for three hours followed by 750 yards of lap swimming on Saturday and 3 mile walk on Thursday night.
4. Completely unrelated to weight loss, I’m aiming for cleaned out email inboxes this week for both work emails and my personal email. I have emails saved from 2008, so this is very lofty goal, but it will be a big relief.- Did not complete, but I did work on it and made real progress.
I gained 1.8 pounds this week, but I was up 4 pounds a few days ago. I consider this success considering I dined out more than I worked out, and I didn’t even track. But, I can’t even say this coming week will be any better. With more stressful events coming, I’m not sure if I’ll be able to work out or track this week either, but I will certainly try. So, total weight loss is 1.2 pounds over 2 weeks. Boo.
With that said, goals for this week are:
1. Continue drinking at least 64 ounces of water every day
2. Blog every day or have a guest blogger on days I can’t blog. I’m looking for guest bloggers! I’d love to have your posts about anything fitness or health-related on the blog. So just shoot me an email with what you’d like to contribute! My email is runeatdatesleep @ gmail.com
3. Do yoga at least once and walk twice this week.
4. Enjoy my time with friends and family.
In other news, did you see I won Bailey’s giveaway for a new blog header, blog button, business card design, and logo? I’m absolutely thrilled! I’ve been wanting a blog makeover for a long time!